Terrascope Thin Section Slides is a new laboratory dedicated to the production of high quality archaeological and micromorphology soil thin sections. The company was created by Sabrina Save, trained in the art and science of thin section preparation in the McBurney Laboratory for Geoarchaeology, University of Cambridge, by Professor Charles French and Dr Tonko Rajkovaca.
If you want to know more about us and the lab, you can read our freshly published backstory on IANSA: http://www.iansa.eu/papers/IANSA-2020-02-amelie-and-terrascope-french-independent-archaeological-laboratory_onlinefirst.pdf
Follow us on Instagram!
They trust us with their samples:
- University of Sheffield (United Kingdom)
- University of Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
- Institute of Geology, Czech Academy of Sciences (Czech Republic)
- Eveha, études et valorisations archéologiques (France)
- Archaeology South-East, University College London (United Kingdom)
- University of Valparaiso (United States of America)
- University of Tübingen (Germany)
- University of Barcelona (Spain)
- Archeodunum (France)
- Centre archéologique européen de Bibracte (France)
- Quaternary Scientific, QUEST, University of Reading (United Kingdom)
- University of the Basque Country (Spain)
- Archaeological Centre of Olomouc (Czech Republic)
- Max Planck Institute (Germany)
- Stichting Proefboerderijen Noordelijke Akkerbouw Agroresearch (The Netherlands)
- University of Bournemouth (United Kingdom)
- Center for Early Sapiens Behaviour, University of Bergen (Norway)
Contact us for a quote!